Sunday, February 1, 2009

Almost Finished

Well--after yesterday's frustrations, today I got more done! :-) I finished my beadwoven bracelet last night as we watched an interesting and very sad documentary called "God Grew Tired of Us" about the Lost Boys of Africa. We got it from Netflix (which I love, by the way. We have this instead of cable). My husband said this morning, "You just want to hug those boys and men." True. Some people have amazing strength within them which is very inspiring. Sometimes it is so painful to realize how blessed I am while others around the world suffer so.
My husband took girlie to a birthday party, so I sanded my resin while my son played GameBoy. Tronsgirl's package is going out tomorrow, yay!! I put away my resin stuff for now--as much as I love it, I want to get to my other mediums--it keeps sucking me back in when it is out! I still have to clean up my bead stash, as well as photograph and list some etsy items... but I feel in control of my little mess of stuff here now (or maybe it seems quite a bit less important in the big picture)! :-)
Tomorrow is Monday, a new week dawns!

No comments: