Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happiest of New Years!!

Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a nice new year! We enjoyed our movie with the kids. Kung Fu Panda was pretty funny--but I am a long-time Jack Black fan! Though animated, it was a great role for him!
I almost fell asleep while reading a book--I turned my light off at 11:58pm. How anticlimactic!! Couldn't I just wait the two minutes? I didn't feel like I needed to. I have had a "new years" feeling for a little while now, and didn't need the clock to show me. It feels like a year of changes for me, but in a good way! I feel that things that have been stagnant for a while are moving forward. It is a good thing!
Today I visited my parents (my father currently has a low immune system, so we have to limit his exposure to my kids and their germs!) while my husband took the kiddies to his folks'. Had a nice visit, and came home to an empty house where I worked on some soldered pendants and got some Valentine's Day resin started, as well as a resin special order from my pal, Tronsgirl.
All in all a mellow but productive start to the new year. Doesn't need to get better than that!! :-)

No comments: