Monday, December 8, 2008

Gettin' Stuff Done--Well, Some Stuff

(I added a picture to yesterday's blog of myself on stage with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law.)

So today I need to clean up my new soldered pendants! I really really (super duper really!) enjoyed making them, I am so happy I decided to take the dive into it! I'm grateful to my friend and sis-in-law for letting me puruse their scrapbooking scraps. My mother-in-law's stash is next!!!

I also added the last layer to a number of resin pendants shown here in their molds, and even a few ornaments for family members. I didn't mix enough resin to do as much as I planned, but I did not mix more. It is kind of a process. Plus I need to stop creating and do the less fun part and start pricing as I have a craft fair this Saturday.

So I feel fairly accomplished in this craft room--but hmmmm, I suppose that non-essential stuff like laundry should be taken care of next! ;-)

No comments: